Roasted Root Vegetables
This recipe is the foundation for the Rustic Roasted Vegetable Tarts and the Roasted Root Vegetable and Goat Cheese Salad. Reduce by half for any one recipe.
Yields: 7 cups
- 1 Butternut squash
- 2 large yams
- 3 large carrots
- 1 parsnip
- ½ red onion
- 2 Tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 3 Tablespoons coconut oil
- ½ cup Hawai’i Harvest Turmeric, Ginger & Honey
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon yellow mustard
- Chop all vegetables into 1” chunks or cubes and place into large bowl.
- Oil baking sheets/pans with 2 Tablespoons grapeseed oil.
- Warm coconut oil with honey, Worcestershire Sauce, salt and mustard until honey is incorporated.
- Arrange vegetables evenly on baking sheets and brush on glaze.
- Turn vegetables every 5-10 minutes to prevent burning and brush on glaze after turning.
- Vegetables will be done at various times. Once they can be pierced by a fork remove immediately and place flat in another pan to cool. Do not overcook.
Leave a comment or share a recipe