Roasted Root Vegetables
Yields: 7 cups
- 1 Butternut squash
- 2 large yams
- 3 large carrots
- 1 parsnip
- ½ red onion
- 2 Tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 3 Tablespoons coconut oil
- ½ cup Hawai’i Harvest Turmeric, Ginger & Honey
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon yellow mustard
- Chop all vegetables into 1” chunks or cubes and place into large bowl.
- Oil baking sheets/pans with 2 Tablespoons grapeseed oil.
- Warm coconut oil with honey, Worcestershire Sauce, salt and mustard until honey is incorporated.
- Arrange vegetables evenly on baking sheets and brush on glaze.
- Turn vegetables every 5-10 minutes to prevent burning and brush on glaze after turning.
- Vegetables will be done at various times. Once they can be pierced by a fork remove immediately and place flat in another pan to cool. Do not overcook.