Pumpkin Spice Smoothie (Non-Dairy)
This satisfying smoothie is loaded with vitamins A and C and fiber.
- ½ cup unsweetened cooked puréed pumpkin
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- ⅓ large frozen banana
- ½ heaping teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 heaping tablespoon Hawai’i Harvest Turmeric, Ginger & Honey
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of nutmeg (more or less to taste)
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp coconut oil, warmed until liquid
Place ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. For the strongest pumpkin and spice flavor chill the smoothie for ½ hour or more, then enjoy.
Leave a comment or share a recipe